- Where to Recycle
- Waste Reduction
What Paint is recyclable?
What Paint Is Recyclable?
Paint Products Accepted:
Products must be in original container with original label intact. All containers must be tightly sealed. Maximum Container Size 25 Litres.
- Interior and exterior: water-based (e.g. latex, acrylic) and oil-based (e.g. alkyd, enamel) consumer paint
- Deck and floor coating (including elastomeric)
- Varnish and urethane (single-component)
- Concrete and masonry paint
- Drywall paint
- Undercoats and primers (e.g. metal, wood, etc.)
- Stucco paint
- Marine paint (unless registered under Pest Control Products Act)
- Wood finishing oil
- Melamine, metal and anti-rust paint, stain and shellac
- Wood preservatives (unless registered under Pest Control Act)
- Swimming pool paint (single-component)
- Stain blocking paint
- Textured paint
- Block filler
- Wood, masonry, driveway sealer or water repellent (non-tar based or bitumen based)
Maximum container size is 660 grams or 24 ounces. All paint aerosols are accepted.